100% biodegradable baby wipes
100% biodegradable baby wipes are wipes specifically for babies. Compared with adult wipes, baby wipes have higher requirements because babies’ skin is very delicate and prone to allergies. Baby wet wipes are divided into ordinary wet wipes and special wet wipes for the mouth. Ordinary baby wipes are usually used to wipe the baby's butt, and the mouth wipes are used to wipe the baby's mouth and hands.
Solemn promise: The baby wipes produced by Weston do not contain the following ingredients:
The role of alcohol in wet wipes is mainly to sterilize, but alcohol is volatile, and it will easily cause moisture loss on the skin surface after wiping, and it will feel tight and dry, causing skin discomfort, so it is not suitable for babies.
Spices and alcohol are considered to be easily irritating ingredients, so the aroma should be selected according to the preferences of consumers, but the added fragrance ingredients increase the risk of skin allergies, so for baby products, it is better to ensure that they are natural and pure.
The purpose of preservatives is to protect the product from microbial contamination and prolong the shelf life and service life of the product. However, improper use of preservatives can lead to allergic dermatitis. In addition to fragrances, preservatives are the second most common cause of skin allergies and skin irritation.
Fluorescent agents should not appear in wet wipes. If the wet wipes contain a fluorescent agent, it should be added during the processing of the non-woven fabric, which is also an unfavorable ingredient for the baby's skin.
*Water that has not been fully sterilized
The main component of baby wipes is water. This water must be treated pure water, otherwise the bacteria in the water will multiply on the wipes, which is not good for the baby's skin and health.
Precautions for use:
1. Baby wipes are insoluble in water, please do not throw them away in the toilet to avoid blockage.
2. If the skin has wounds or symptoms such as redness, swelling, pain, itching, etc., please stop using it and consult a doctor in time.
3. Please don't put it in a place where it can be exposed to high temperature and sunlight, and be sure to close the seal after use.
3. Put it out of the reach of your baby's hands to prevent the baby from eating by mistake.
4. Please open the sealing sticker when using it, and close the sticker tightly when not in use to keep the soft wipes moist.
5. In order to keep baby wipes moist, different types of wipes should be selected according to the actual use.